Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/1999
Country
US
State
CA
I was going to an endo for over 10 yrs trying to get THYROID supported, I believed it was sluggish but doc always said " you are fine"....then one endo I saw, touched around the thyroid and then pressed other points and said your thyroid is fine, but you have FM. I had never heard the word, that was in July 1999....so now I have a label.

I Truly BELIEVE the slugish thyoid or HypoT are HUGE with this FM syndrome.

I'm on Armour thyroid since 2002...I could write a book.

I also deal with OA and a mess from a 2010 hip replacement.....

My FM started from thyroid problems; Graves disease exactly. That began the odyssey I started on, nearly 10 years now. Tried Armour, it didn't work, then was on one that was a perfect fit, then they stopped making it. It was a horror story until the Dr. and I worked it all out. Then we started working on the female hormones,(bio-identical), which took awhile. When those things were on track and I was still so tired and in pain; I had back issues, kidney issues, ankle and hand issues. I know I pushed myself for many years to just ignore the pain and press on. I had kids, livestock and a husband that had to travel for work, much of it out of the country. Press on! Until I couldn't anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back