Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/1999
Country
US
State
CA
I've been active in anti fluoride battles for many years....long long story going back to 1948....bad bad stuff and this has been my "local" activist soapbox.

Here is the last from our Govt. as brought to us by Dr. Mercola...I'm on various anti fluoride groups so I knew this "new" info, but Mercola sent it out today....

My 18 yr old grandgirl has ended up with FLUOROSIS on her beautiful teeth as they trusted their "dirty" dentist...I'm mad as "HE**" and want to share here....in case many are unaware. Her gf's also have this FLUOROSIS from their dirty dentists....

Long story, short "F" should NOT be added to anything we consume.

Read Dr. Mercola latest news on this "fraud" to the American people.

The US government has finally admitted they've overdosed Americans on fluoride and, for first time since 1962, are lowering its recommended level of fluoride in drinking water.1,2,3

About 40 percent of American teens have dental fluorosis,4 a condition referring to changes in the appearance of tooth enamel—from chalky-looking lines and splotches to dark staining and pitting—caused by long-term ingestion of fluoride during the time teeth are forming.

In some areas, fluorosis rates are as high as 70-80 percent, with some children suffering from advanced forms.

The former recommendation called for a fluoride level of 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter (mg/L) of water. The new upper limit set by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is 0.7 mg/L, to prevent these visible signs of toxic overexposure.

Besides all the dental fluorosis, there is thyroid dsyfunction, arthritis, osteoporosis, lower IQ's...and MORE from many decades of this toxin in our foods/water...

Fluoride is a bone toxin, haven't used it in years and wouldn't allow my kids to ever get any treatments, or drink "city" water. I read where we have 80 thousand chemicals introduced since about WW2. No wonder we are dropping like flies. Dr. Teitlebaum said this I believe.

The dentists today go wild treating children with this TOXIN and making mega bucks doing it and damaging their teeth and thankfully people are getting the WORD about it's toxicity, but many are not. Dentists back in my days never did this stuff...I was raised in F city water and had no clue...and a mouthful of dental work....it's a huge FRAUD. Mega Profits for the chemical destroyers...

Not JUST bones, but thyroid disruption, lower IQ's in many, that info is out there.

If one wants to think like I do often, they do all they can to keep us sick and sicker. And the public so unaware of so much going on. And the powers keep making their mega profits and keeping their stockholders happy.

Alcoa Aluminum and then the Mellons jumped into this FRAUD and it's a long history and continues.

Last edited:
Don't ignore all this "F" toxin we are ingesting in SO MUCH....

The HISTORY, wonder WHY SO MUCH arthritis in our country, so much misery:

Like to read some interesting history? And what's my take from this history?

An industry had a toxic waste byproduct they wanted to dispose of.

As happens so often today, someone from the industry in question magically changed jobs, and became head of the government agency that regulated his old industry.
Under the new leadership, changes are made to regulations that are of no benefit or are actually a detriment to the common citizen, but immensely benefit the industry the new regulator came from.
Most don't realize what's happening, and if they do, they say,'oh well, there's nothing I can do'. I am asking for your vote for mayor, so there is something you can do.
What follows was taken directly from the link at the bottom of this post.

How did the fluoridation of water begin?
In 1945, three North American cities—Grand Rapids, Michigan; Newburgh, NY; and Brantford, Ontario—began trials in which fluoride was added to the public drinking water. Before any of these trials were completed, the United States Public Health Services (USPHS) began to endorse mass fluoridation of public drinking water.

This was a strange phenomenon, given that the USPHS and the American Dental Association (ADA) had been adamantly against the addition of fluoride to drinking water for years. In October 1944, the Journal of the American Dental Association published this statement about fluoride in water:

We do know that the use of drinking water containing as little as 1.2 to 3.0 parts per million of fluoride will cause such developmental disturbances as osteosclerosis, spondylosis, and osteropetrosis, as well a goiter; and we cannot afford to run the risk of producing such serious systemic disturbances…

By 1950, however, the ADA had changed its tune without any further evidence regarding the safety of adding fluoride to our water. Even when the three initial studies were concluded, there was no evidence that fluoridated water posed a benefit to dental health.

It is interesting to note that, in 1947, the Chief Counsel of the Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA) became the head of the United States Public Health Service. At the time, ALCOA was the biggest producer of hazardous fluoride waste. The head of ALCOA provided very strong incentives to the American Dental Association to support the fluoridation of water. Today, the ADA is paid well to endorse the fluoridation of water. Grants are awarded to researchers who can show that fluoride is beneficial.

Link Not Allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reply to other's posts and my comments don't show up....I give up...

Hi, I just got on this site today. I see your name in a lot of places. where do I look for 'alternatives'? You mentioned your sleep regime, so I am interested. I could not find a search engine. Also, it says you are banned, but you have so many posts that I just don't believe it.

I would believe it - I hope that they don't allow people who quote holocaust deniers (AKA 'Dr'. Mercola) to post here. I was into all of this when my first was a baby, and his poor teeth are practically rotted out of his head. My two littles, who've had flouride? Are fine.

kater the search is a the top of the page next to new posts.

a good way to also search is quick links. then go to the bottom and click whos online.
it will show you what the folks are viewing and so you sometime over 100 posts at one time.

im glad you joined and are looking to learn from us.

please feel free to friend forgetmenot and myself. you can then send us private messages.

start a new thread and ask us questions if you dont find what you are looking for.

we are here to help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back