DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Can't sleep....3am in the UK.

Third night awake almost all night. Got lots on my mind. Not making progress. Taking antibiotiocs but after a week am worse. Phoned Doc to speak to her but she didn't ring back and now she's not in until Wednesday.

I wanted a swob test for accurate diagnosis not guess work at what is wrong.

Have had to postpone dentist to have a look at my mouth as my jaw is locked in pain and can barely get a teaspoon in to eat but now throat tongue burning and throbbing more.

Am worried and frustrated as until this is sorted i can't seem to rest or sleep and its only a small part of all my new symptoms that are messing up my life big time. I can't chat to anyone it hurts to talk...my teeth are all bashing with every word i try and say so then my teeth cheeks ears temples all hurt too and i get a migraine.

The nasty taste in my mouth is making me sick and nauseas all time. Food and drink tastes vile.

I feel lonely and locked in this crazy body. Speech is so important...we take it so much for granted until its gone ...eating chewing should not be painful for months on end.

I am exhausted and grumpy. I'm not a grumpy person...well I wasn't. :-(

Hi, Willow; I can sympathize, because I too have had multiple tooth/mouth problems, plus, I also have a sleep disorder! I hope you feel better soon. I can't sleep, either. I hope they find out what's going on soon, and you have some relief! Prayers...

Hi bad patch.....i think you will be in bed now.......how are you affected . Have you found any good remedies for anything. I have tried salt or sodium rinses etc before antibiotics as last resort.

Take devil claw for a month help ease the pain. Take amitriptylin (trylic anti depresant) the moment when u want to sleep. It raise percentage to have deep sleep. Try.

I tried amitryptiline and felt soooooooooo ill spaced out stary eyed flushed sweaty sick nightmares ...these drugs just don't seem to suit me and make me feel odd and scared like i am someone else...glad it helps you. I will try devil claw thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back