Hand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the whips and chains bit lol u might never sleep again with that I your head ������������

Too funny. It actually just took me back to pre-fibro. No whips or chains but a lot more adventurous.

I think most men are selfish when it comes to sex. I'm not saying they don't enjoy forplay, but I think sometimes it is a physical thing only for them, so having to work for it is a dream come true. If I could open my fridge and grab a home made cream burlee that I didn't have to make, well I would probably have an orgasam while I snatched and ran! Sadly I don't get cream burlee! Hmmm, maybe I could convince him that making me cream burlee IS forplay!

Ha Ha Eyesup you make me laugh......its funny but sad at the same time because once upon i was pretty adventurous too.... even in my forties....

but after years 8 years of fibro.....well now i would prefer creme brulee!!!

Ha Ha Eyesup you make me laugh......its funny but sad at the same time because once upon i was pretty adventurous too.... even in my forties....

but after years 8 years of fibro.....well now i would prefer creme brulee!!!

Oh Willow I think we are kindred spirits! I've said it b4 I wish where neighbors! If you've ever watched I love Lucy picture Lucy and Ethal with Fibromyalgia!!! You can be Lucy and I'll be Ethal. Forgetmenot they didn't have sex in the forties so you may not want to join us, but you can be Ricky, he seems to be the one with more scence if your game!!!

Laughing my way to the fridge!

Lol, now I can't stop thinking about creme brulee...

Your to funny eyes up.eyes up I'm confused u mean ppl didn't have sex in the forties or I don't.anyway now u all gone and started talking dirty ain't u.creme brûlée indeed lol.im more of a cup cake kinda girl.if only we could swoop sex for cakes.omg no now I sound like a hooker .i mean eat cakes forget about sex lol

I can't even imagine how hard it can be Forgetmenot, at the same time I have hope you can improve. Heads up!

Oh my gosh forgetmenot, I so wish I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this, it burns when it comes up the nose!

Just picturing a hooker stricken with fibromyalgia standing on a corner bargaining for a cupcake! Too much.

No, I love Lucy was a TV show that was made I think in the late 1940s-1950s, back when IF they even showed a couple in their bedroom they were in seperate beds. You had to ask how they had kids. I bet your mom knows the answer! JK

Oh My goodness i can't take any more laughing today!

What fun we could all have together...if we could just get on a flight and meet up!

Yes Willow i think that would be a blast. A holiday with people that understand me. That would be a real break in life.

If people only knew that "hands up" was about sex and Creme burlee this thread would never end! My dumb but thought it was about hand pain!
This was so much better! Lol

I love u guys x

Hi guys - I have been noticing that I can't go to sleep after our shenanigans. No matter how exhausted I was before we started.

I have lately been drawn even more to wanting sex, just as distraction from the other pain and the big O is the only thing that feels good! But, sadly, yes it does seem to hurt more later.

I can't imagine my partner wanting it every night, or even twice a week! I WISH! (Well, maybe I don't anymore, now that I have this F and after seeing how much pain you ladies are in :(

Intimacy is so important and it's one of the only things left to come together and understand each other. When your person doesn't understand what you are going through, at least intimacy in the bedroom is a way to connect. Hope things get better for you, dear. xoxo

Enjoy Sarafina....it's good you have kept this part of you alive...we need to save as much as possible that makes us feel good! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back