Someone rip my legs off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have unbearable leg pain. Also in my feet and knees. It doesn't matter if I did a lot or not. Night time is the worst. I take 800 mil. of ibuprofen, which helps some.

I take Savella. It has been the most effective for me. It is expensive, so I only take 1 a day, instead of 2 a day as directed. It does help me.I was getting it filled at Sam's club@ 674.00. I compared prices and now have it filled at a local pharmacy @ 416.00. I have not been able to to find an ins, company who pays for it.I was allergic to Lyrica, Cymbalta had to bad side effects for me.

I have burning, pin prickly, itchy feelings in my feet. I have gotten up and taken 800Mg of Ibuprofen and lotion my feet. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. Tomorrow I am getting cortisone injections in my feet for Morton's Neuromas and then I hope he addresses the neuropathy foot issue. My legs always burn and feel like they are going to give way as well. It just kills me how people can judge us if we can hold down a job or not. My GP said "well if you don't work what will you do all day?" I get so irritated, been denied twice for SSDI and now waiting on a hearing. I wish people could experience Fibro for one week......bet they would have a different opinion then. Sorry, rant over. I am having a very bad day and my head is pounding, feet killing me and so exhausted. :-(

Well my legs hurt really bad today.i have and am just getting over a chest infection and I'm sure th coughing has hurt my legs as much as its hurt my back.
I wish I had a bath but I don't.

Well the legs are still hurting. I'm wondering if they are ever going to settle.ive had to take in dog walking duty twice as a day as my dads for 10 days of work.
The only time they don't hurt is when I'm walking.mybfeet feel like they have been smacked with a cartoon hammer.
And my mother just won't help around the house .so it's all down to me.mostly.yer we have tired asking her so many times I give up.and no a rotor won't help as she just won't do it.
And no I can't leave it I'm not built that way lol.
Just makes everything so hard when your legs are on fire

I have had to cancel a couple vacations. I now have decided no more cancelling. I go with pain or without! I will always have pain! I take extra pain medicine when I go! I can be in pain there or here at home!

How are your legs Forgetmenot?? Xoxo

Hi there, I am new to this community but have had symptoms for a very long time. I have always used Sloans Liniment. It has capsaicin in it and it dulls my muscle and joint pain for at least 2 hours, and a little goes a long way. I have also noticed icing down joints has helped to get me through the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarafina ,hello sweetie. In a nutshell bloody awful.oh for a bath.oh for a bathtub.xxxxx
fibroem ,can't say I heard of that ,may need to ask dr before I try it.welcome to our family xx

I explored whether my leg pain was from the back and I am very suspicious after tests and a surgeon's opinion that the leg pain is fibromyalgia. However, intense physical therapy for the back and hips still helps a lot! I had to increase little by little so I didn't flare, but I'm off the narcotic pain medication for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back