Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Ga
Hi, I am new to but not new to all these feelings. I often forget what I am trying to say or what I was about to do once I leave one room and enter the other. I have two kids and being their mother has been challenging. This year has been one of my toughest years emotionally and physically. Let me start by saying that earlier about April, I passed out while at work. I hit my head and had to have several ct's and a shot. I had blood drawn and urine labs. Apparently i had a uti and I didn't take my medicine until it got bad about a month later because I didn't think it was that bad. I took cipro and a steroid because I had an nasal infection. I have never taken a steroid so this was my first and it was a zpak. I have been having so much happen this year from a bad uti, allergies( never been this bad), horrible headaches( possibly from my allergies), eyes hurt in the sun, body aches, pains all over, and I have even moved in my sleep like a twitch when I was almost asleep, horrible, horrible fatigue that drains me within a few hours at work, and so much brain fog. I was just diagnosed 10/25/16 and so glad to finally know what is wrong...

Hay welcome,oh the joys of the never ending list of fibro,what meds are u taking ?.are u working full time ? Do work know what's wrong with you.
Sadly it's a long road ,takes awhile to get things sorted.but I do hope u find some friends here .

My doctor diagnosed me with fibromyalgia when all of my blood work and everything cam back good. I am happy to finally know what is wrong and ehy I have felt the way I did. I have felt like noone understands how I feel and that at the age of 28 I feel like a elderly person. I am married work full time and have a 8 year old and 6 year old. I am about to have another job hopefully next week to pay for our bills. I have done corrected my self at least 20 times, I cannot spell correctly haha. I am taking lyrics in the morning and afternoon. This is my first week but so far, I have not fallen asleep at work! And that is a plus. I am also cooking more. I don't have alot of strength anymore but i am trying to work on that. Forgetmenot, do you work? What do you take for it? I would be interested in anything that helps.

I'll be 34 next month and was just diagnosed about 3 months ago, so I know how you feel. My diagnosis came after a bunch of testing to determine why I passed out and was getting dizzy as well as having had migraines for years that suddenly increase to 2-3 times a week. It was kind of a relief to know what was causing all the problems, despite the long term changes it has created in my life. My activity level has dropped and pain increased drastically since my diagnosis, but that's partly due to not getting real treatment as well as degenerative disc disease in addition to the fibro. I can't give you any help in medicine that might help, but not pushing your limits too far is helpful. Being as active as possible without doing too much is a careful balance to keep, but beneficial as well. I hoe you find a good regiment that works well for you.

It is nice to have a diagnoses. Remember not to tag every symptom to fibro. I went for 3 yrs without hormones. Estrogen, without it my brain fogis terrible. I actually asked my Dr. To perscribe me some. It jelpswithanxiety too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back