Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
Hello, I’m new to this forum & would first of all like to say hi.
My mother was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 10 years ago & in the past 3 years she has experienced a severe burning sensation on her body but mainly in her feet & legs, which stops her from sleeping as it’s so intense. She has seen numerous doctors & told them about the burning but they seem to shrug their shoulders. She is beyond desperate, exhausted & very low. On top of this diagnosis she also rheumatoid arthritis.
Please can anyone tell me if they’ve experienced this & found something to alleviate this symptom.
Thanks

Hi, when I get the burning on my hands and feet I use a homemade lotion of essential oils if you would like the recipe let me know. Also vitamin b complex helps and sometimes I use a numbing cream or spray.

Hello and welcome. I have had similar symptoms and sometimes I go to bed with a pair of gloves that I have dampened and put in the freezer to chill them and them I wear them to bed. There are cool pads that are made similar to heating pads, but they provide cool therapy. You might want to try that. Or dampen some socks and toss them in with the gloves. At least she may be able to fall asleep. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back