Not open for further replies.

pinkypoo38

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ms
Sadness my results for my Ra where negative and my fana where negative, I am so confused right now. I am not crazy my body hurt and more in other places.my memory is crap the days get worse instead of better.

What happens now? should I still take the mri? what doctor is gonna take me serious with all the negative test results. Does taking antibiotics change results?

Ask for a referral to a Rheumatologist. All my blood tests were normal. Again. My Primary Care doctor referred me to a great Rheumatologist. He is running a couple of more tests to rule out some additional auto immune disorders but is confident the end result is Fibro. Once the results are back he will send a letter with his findings to my PC for treatment options.

thanks to be honest I did not know I could ask I thought once they ran test they would have to reffer becase of there test.

pinkypoo38,
You can always ask for the referral not matter what type of doctor you need to see. If your insurance allows you could go on your own, but the referral usually get you in quicker and out quicker. Plus then you build a team of doctors that can help you manage your symptoms and watch out for all your mental needs.

Each part of your body that misbehaves needs that kind of doctor to manage that area. Find doctors you like and feel free to move on if your not happy with any doctor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back