Are you considering moving to a medical marijuana state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollinloud

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
Would you go to that length to treat your fibromyalgia? The residents of the bible belt will be waiting a long time for medical marijuana laws to pass in their states. Are you considering moving to a medical marijuana state?

Nah, I really don't need to ;) Right now I'm living out of the US, so it makes it easier for me to get it. Besides there is no one trying to stop me from doing it over here ;) I feel sorry for all those people who would like to treat their fibro with medical marijuana, but they can't :( I think EVERY state should allow the use of medical marijuana, specially if the person is suffering from fibro.

Nah, I really don't need to ;) Right now I'm living out of the US, so it makes it easier for me to get it. Besides there is no one trying to stop me from doing it over here ;) I feel sorry for all those people who would like to treat their fibro with medical marijuana, but they can't :( I think EVERY state should allow the use of medical marijuana, specially if the person is suffering from fibro.

Your profile says you are in El Paso, Texas. Where are you really? I also feel terrible for those suffering from fibromyalgia who can't treat their condition with the proper medicines. I hope every state legalizes this miracle plant within the next few years.

I think if my fibro got that bad, I definitely would consider moving out of state in order to receive medical Marijuana. I trust Marijuana more than I trust most mainstream meds handed out by doctors since so many of them can be addicting with awful side effects. I feel like Marijuana's been around forever, so it's much more trustworthy, not to mention natural.

Roman,

I think you make good points. I also trusty mary jane more than the pills prescribed by the doctor. The doctor gets kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for each script that he doles out. He gets no such bribe from telling the patient to go smoke a spliff or two.

Interesting thought, as I've not looked into the benefit of medicinal marijuana and barely smoked it myself. How much would one need to take to start to feel a relief from the pain?

Your profile says you are in El Paso, Texas. Where are you really? I also feel terrible for those suffering from fibromyalgia who can't treat their condition with the proper medicines. I hope every state legalizes this miracle plant within the next few years.

Right now I'm living in the north of mexico, using marijuana over here isn't legal either, but it's not such a big deal (there are far worse drugs out there). I'd still smoke it if I was back in el paso, I know a lot people who do it... fibro or no fibro. I really need to smoke it at least twice a day; it helps with the pain, lack of appetite and insomnia. I also take a vitamin B complex. Living in a state that doesn't allow me to make use of something that truly helps me is never going to stop me. It never has and it never will, life is too short to live it the way I used to live it, and I can't afford to go back to my old meds routine...

Interesting thought, as I've not looked into the benefit of medicinal marijuana and barely smoked it myself. How much would one need to take to start to feel a relief from the pain?
Several factors to keep in mind. 1: each strain is different so what works for me might not work for you. 2:Like anything else it depends on you tolerance to it. Be smart and know what the law for your state is and do your research first. Please do not go into this blind. I find it much better than taking pills through out the day. 3: Is it a viable & sustainable option for you? Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back