Where is your worst pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom tends to feel the worst pain recently around her legs. Her knees are also a troublespot and she's had surgery on them several times.

Don't you all feel like starting the sentence/paragraph with "Where should I begin?".....I sure feel that way. I get mid back spasms and have low back and hip pain. It works up into my shoulders and neck. I have almost constant headaches with migraine spikes. I have arthritis in my spine and right hand (my hand looks like an 80-year old woman's). My feet have had pain and numb spots since I was pregnant with my daughter 13 years ago. When I get out of bed, it takes about 10 steps of feeling like I'm walking on razor blades before I can start walking without wincing. My back and hips are another matter. I've recently started having severe jaw pain along with the headaches. Apparently, I'm clenching my jaws not only at night now, but find myself doing it during the day. I have healthy teeth, but my dentist just pointed out that I'm cracking them by the gums from the clenching. I use 3 pillows at night. One for my head and two for my legs. One goes under my knees for when I'm on my back and the other I constantly switch from the right to left side so my leg is elevated when I'm side-sleeping. Hey, it works for me.....as best as it can.

I'd say my worst pain is the headaches and back-spasms. Headaches affect so many other things. Concentration and organization for me mainly. I experienced my first ocular migraine....I thought I was going blind or having an aneurysm. I didn't know such a thing even existed.

I call it my "roving ball of pain." It's worst in my right knee, right hip, left shoulder, upper back, migraines and TMJ. Sometimes all areas are affected, but usually one area takes it's spot in the limelight.

The friends I have with fibro are different when it comes to where the pain shows up, but it seems that much of it is centered around the neck, shoulder, and chest area for them... that whole top section of the torso.

There are secondary spots like knees, of course... most primarily that area I mentioned, though.

My pain is worst in my hips. I have what they think is avascular necrosis in my right hip and osteophytes on my left. I get sever pain in my back often too. Right where the bra strap sits. Sometimes it hurts so bad it hurts to breathe. The back pain overshadows the hip pain but it isn't always there like the hip pain is.

apike... Yes, weather changes make me worse. That's why I chose to live with my parents (for at least the winter) who have retired in Mexico. The weather in Calgary changes drastically and often that I'm always in pain there. The other day it was 20C and sunny. The next day it dropped to 5C and snow. I believe it's the barometric pressure changes we're sensitive to.

My worst pain right now is my freaking neck! Been a while since I feel this pain, I swear is driving me nuts and sometimes I feel so close and convinced to start taking meds for it... I can't sit down for too long nowadays because the pain in my neck is just too much to bear. I will be seeing the neurologist soon, because this stiff neck is starting to worry me a lot, plus the almost daily headaches behind, on top and around the temples of my head, plus lately also my forehead and cheeks :( Really worried about this one...

My worst pain is in my back and feet. To ease the pain I usually take a hot bath and soak with Epson salt. Sometimes I may get really bad headache which in that case I just lay down until the pain fades away.

Sometimes it settles in my back between my shoulder blades radiataing up into the neck area...but for me it's the all over ache (like a body flu) a kind of burning, throbbing ache accompanied by FATIGUE....I put in a lot of couch and bed time when I feel like that...It comes and goes...just had a bad two weeks about two weeks ago...

My worst pain changes from one flare to another but when I get it in my arms its horrid! Some evenings I just live in the bathtub. I also have constant pain in my left hip. I tell people that when they watch a movie and see the person addicted to drugs who cannot get any drugs and they are curled up screaming to make it stop that's what a flare looks like! My worst flares I pace, curl up in a ball, cry and rub every part of my body. I have Vicodin. ultram, muscle relaxers, ect. but nothing helps during a bad flare. I have recently turned to pot in my most desperate moments. But it is illegal still in my state so I don't like anyone getting it for me. I cannot take Lyrica because of side effects.

My whole body hurts, it's always in my neck and upper back/shoulder area. When I have a bad day my knees and elbows and other joints hurt. The pain is unbearable.

My worst pain... that's hard since I have two very troublesome spots. My knees and my upper to mid back. Yet, if I really got to choose, I will say my knees. I have a sprained ACL and PCL and some other issues going on in. That's in my left knee, but my right knee is feeling the exact same way as my left knee did when I had to have it looked at. I know my body, and I know that my right knee is catching up with my left. My back, though, hurts if I sit up too long, when I lay down, prolonged walking, etc. A physical therapist did an initial exam on me and found I lost range of motion in my neck as well as I do have some form of Kyphosis. I am constantly in pain.

My pains tend to move around between flare ups, but the WORST ones are my lower back and my left arm! It feels like someone is taking an ice chisel to those areas. Right this moment, I'm having this weird flare up that is completely new to me in my left hand and left collar bone. I've never had a flare up in those places and it's driving me INSANE. Has anyone had pains in those places?

My worse pain is in my back and legs. Often times my back will lock up and make it impossible for me to move. I literally have to stand complete still and breath my way though it until I can move to a sitting position.

My worst pain is in my left shoulder and right hip. I have a deep burning pain in my left shoulder all the time. My right hip is a sharp stabbing pain all the time. I also have a dull ache all over my body all the time as well.

I don't know if I can pick one. Migraines are the worst I think, but even the dull aching pains in my joints get to be a nightmare over time. My back hurts a lot too, especially when I first wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back