Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2013
Country
UK
State
Kent
Hi, I am so glad I found this site, I had a car accident two years ago, I was stationary and was hit from behind by a 4x4, then pushed forward into the car in front of me.

I woke up in the car with my eyes rolling round in my head, I tried to move and had bad neck and back pain, BTW the driver drove off!. I waited one hour for the police to turn up, only to be told they had no one available and an officer would be round to my home by 7.30 that night, I was in Pain, in shock and cold, so I drove home. I waited for the police to arrive but by 7.40 was told some one would come see me the next day by 1.pm. I was finally able to go to the Hospital, where I was told I had whiplash and was sent on my way with pain medication. I have been diagnosed with PTSD, Generalized A Disorder, Depression, and now in Nov 2013, CFS/ME, and now I think I have Fibro, my back and neck has always been in pain ever since the accident, bad headaches to the point that I am in tears, it upset my sleep too, I kept hearing the crash and relived it over and over, and many other stuff as the two years has panned out.

Then I went to my DR, in Nov 13 as I had a massive headache, and the pain in my neck was like nothing on earth I had had before, I was so very tired, I could sleep for England but still feel utterly drained of all energy, My back hurt, every where hurt and to top it off, when I finally maneuvered my-self out of bed, my feet would hurt, MY FEET!, what was this all about now I thought to my-self, my balance is really bad, I stand up and feel like I am about to fall, all dizzy and have to hold on to something and to top that one off also trying to find words, my god having a conversation is difficult, I'd be like to my OH, we need, oh what's it called, you know you make sandwiches with it, and he would be like Bread, and i'm like yes that's it Bread, or I say something like do you know where my, and for the life of me can't think what it is called and say, you know comes in different colors, you paint your nails with it, and he is like, Nail Varnish, and I'm like yes, Nail Varnish do you know where it is, oh god, it is so annoying and very draining. Anyway, DR diagnosed CFS/ME, so I did some research and came across a piece entitled "is your CFS/ME Fibromyalgia", which leads me to think I have this also, especially after reading some of the post's on here and other sites. Any help on this and especially how to get the correct diagnosis from my DR would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back