Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Most them time when I wake up, I am in excruciating pain. It radiates through my body, and is especially painful in my back, legs, and arms. Does anyone else have similar pain?

Tom has always said that his pain is the worst in the morning and tends to get a lot better as the day goes on. I don't have any scientific proof behind this, but I tend to think that the reason it happens like that for him is because he is more still when he is sleeping and thus his muscles and such tighten up. He works a physical job so as he gets everything stretched out, his pain seems to subside.

THAT is the worst part of my day. I stuff meds down me. Has to be not using the muscles I suppose.

Definitely morning is worst for me, but if I sit still for long periods (agh, movies! But even restaurants), I'll have a lot of pain and horrible stiffness (walk bent over, limpy) that makes me feel like a 95 year old. Also if I have to get up from a table at the end of a meal in a restaurant to go to the rest room - I feel like the people eating with me think i'm being a drama queen or something - I get really self-conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back