What works for your fatigue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exercise and always keeping myself busy do a good job in me being able to forget about the fatigue I feel. I also try to stay away from bed so that I won't be compelled to just keep on lying down like a sick lady. I fill my day with a lot of positive and worthwhile activities and this really makes a lot of difference in the level of fatigue that I feel. I try to think of happy thoughts too and sometimes, I don't almost notice that I feel tired. This is worth trying.

I found this helpful to read. I don't know what to do for my chronic fatigue, I am trying to figure it out as well. I will post the link below. How it helps someone.

** advertising link removed **

Last edited by a moderator:
Exercise and keeping myself busy all the time would help in alleviating fatigue. It may sound ironic because if you are fatigued, you almost would just like to keep on sleeping, right? However, I realized that when you actually force your body to engage in physical activities, your adrenaline rushes forward and that helps in uplifting your mood and the way your body feels. In addition to that, I make sure I drink lots of water. It helps make me feel energized the whole day.

I already have one auto-immune disease, Thyroid disease. I know that auto immune diseases run in my family.
I am always tired but not sleepy. I sleep at least seven hours each night. So, my doctor prescribed a Ritalin generic. It gets me focused, energized, and out the door to go to work.

I love that so many of these responses are filled with kindness for self. Don't judge yourself for what your body needs! I picked up a few good ideas here, thank you all! Also, I wanted to add in a suggestion to try out breathing exercises. Being sure to breathe deeply and fully throughout the day seems to help me. You can search on youtube for these, I find alternate nostril breathing to be especially useful at times when I need a quick pick me up.

Thanks for the info. I sleep all weekend. I sleep 8-10 hrs a night. I'm desperate, I don't want to lose my job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back