Do you take alternative medicine seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! it should be called complementary and that's all I use. If Doctors are honest with you, they will say they don't know what to do for Fibro. I would rather use med MJ, than morphine.

The main issue is that our medicine and doctors only care about money, they don't really care about our health, it's just a big business.

You know. It is hard to take it seriously, but I do believe it can work at times, depending on what it is you do and if you have an open mind to whatever it is. I believe our minds have more power than we know. If we think something wont work, it most likely wont.

The main issue is that our medicine and doctors only care about money, they don't really care about our health, it's just a big business.

Spot on! All they care is money and to them we are nothing but walking money bills! Ever wonder why they're rarely honest when it comes to medication side effects!?

- I totally and completely agree that doctors, the whole of the medical community plus the Big Pharma only care about profit, as profit is in sick people, not healthy cured people. Look at the increasing rates of new drugs pushed out on market while not fully tested for safety as most have more side effects that damages our liver, kidneys and heart. Look at the rates of people getting sick verses getting healthy and better.

Actually, I think it is more of th unnatural things we do and consume that cause illnesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back