Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Co
Ok, so I have had pain in my shoulders and upper back for 5+ years and knee pain and hip pain On and off for 10+ years. After my daughter was born due to my HELLP Syndrome in April 2013 I had unbearable fatigue for 9ish months. It's gotten better but it's always there. I also have brain fog that feels like pregnancy brain, but worse. I have recently started having joint pain iny toes, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers, but it comes and goes. My upper back hurts all the time and is riddled with muscles knots under my shoulder blades, but that's the only pain that is always there. I had labs done and everything is normal. My doctor suspects fibro, but I feel like I don't hurt all the time. I mean my back does, but sometimes I don't notice it because I'm so used to it being there that I can ignore it. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so that might be it. Thoughts?

In regards to the back pain, I had the same thing. I have fibro supposedly but I think its something else. My doctor gave me cortisone injections in my back and I swear it was magic. what a difference!

Has the Dr ruled everything else out ,did u have blood tests done .if so then there's a good change it is fibro. I don't hurt all the time , well when I say that I mean like u I have it so much I kinda don't notice .Until I have a bad flare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back