Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
I seem to be getting worse since I was diagnosed. I am wondering if it is the Lyrica? its not just trouble speaking but also following conversations. I am having trouble concentrating on television shows and the memory loss is really difficult. My husband tells me thinks that we have done in the past and I have no recollection of them at all. I'm just wondering if any of you have the same problem, could it be the lyrica?

I do. I have fibro and I was just diagnosed with Lupus. I take pain medicine and Neurontin and I sometimes wonder if my memory loss is due to that but its probably the disease. I feel like my mind is sometimes worse that my 81 year old father. I just turned 58 and sometimes I feel 90:( I drive my kids crazy because I am thinking of a word to say and I can't get it out.

Sorry about your recent diagnosis with Lupus, my Rheumatologist thinks I may have Lupus also. He said we have to watch for more symptoms. I have had two positive ANA test done. I am 48 and I can totally relate to you feeling 90 years old. The winters here in Canada get pretty cold, so I'm not looking forward to that. Thanks for your reply

Lana You have a rheumatologist right? Two positive ANA tests seems like lupus. I haven't had a chance to ask the doctor a bunch of questions since my diagnosis but the neurologist and the rheumatologist both called me and said according to the blood work I have Lupus but I think ANA is the main test. I will let you know when I can look at the labs myself and let you know what all is out of whack. Because between the two doctors they took almost 20 vials of blood (seriously), now tomorrow I go for an MRI to rule out MS. Please pray I don't have MS. I honestly feel like my body is devouring itself right now:(

Brismom you are going through alot. Try not to get stressed over it because we both know what that can do. My thoughts are with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back