Status
Not open for further replies.
It does suck. And, Lousonthespend, you don't have to be a perfect mother, or the mother that everyone expects, just be the best mother you can be. I think I'm an okay mother. I try to keep lines of communication open with my daughter and make light of what I experience. I believe it isn't so scary that way. Give yourself a break. I bet you haven't beat your child, or starved your child, or made them spend the night in a locked room or outside. My bet is that you try to overcompensate and you're probably a pretty goo mom...

Thanks Terbaer ,Python and everyone else who has responded to my post :)

Yes acceptance is very difficult. Especially cause I was so ambitious and motivated and now I feel like a loser (sorry a bit of a pity party here tonight). And OMG Python I could tell you some stories of my angry outburst border line rage out of frustration and sadness. I totally understand and am surprised at times I am not divorced as a result. I think that we sometimes feel so misunderstood, and wish people could feel how we do even for one day to get the gravity of it all and how bad it actually is, especially our family. However I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy. Its horrible.

Hugs to you all and prayers. Message me anytime to chat or vent.

Lyndsey

Anytime. What I believe we need to do and I'm trying to do it myself is, when my hubby helps, I say "Thank you, I so appreciated that". When I'm having a good day, I try laugh with and make some time to be affectionate to my husband. I want him to understand, #1, I need and appreciate his help and #2, I'm not always broken. I am still me inside. I'm fun (although probably not as much) and goofy as usual.

Okay, a chuckle for today ladies and gents.....I have horrible gas and it's usually malodorous. I have colitis and IBS and probably like many of you who have something similar, we have a tendency to pass gas more than we used to. I even about knock myself out sometimes with the stench. Sometimes I just let're rip and my husband just shakes his head. We joke about what I'll be like when I'm old. I laugh and tell him I'm paying him back for all those years when he did it way more than me. If I can't get my daughter to move and I'm in her room....I threaten her with a fart! It usually gets her going.

Make light of the things we can't change! Don't be shy....I love life and all be dammed if I'm going to let these illnesses ruin my life. Keep in touch. It really helps to know how each of you are doing. As I get to know you, it matters so much more...

Hang in there and look for something good in each and every day.... :)

Hi I have been a born again Christian since 1993. does that mean I do not suffer, nope it just means that I have to believe that God has a plan for all of us and sometimes that plan seems cruel, but He means it for good.

I feel like I have become a burden to my family, but I try best I can.

My opinion about the Ativan is it that you are taking? Please be careful. its addictive (I know I became and accidental addict to klonopin) drs will hand out benzos like they are candy and never tell you how hard it can be to get off them. I was thrilled to have my life back (anxiety wise) when I 1st started taking it. but eventually it loses its luster and you need to increase the dose.

its a vicious circle. so just be responsible while taking that

God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back