Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
CA
State
British Colimbia
I have a friend that is a Usana supplement representative . She was telling me about it today. It seems that there are many people with fibro. who have had a great reduction of their pain and increase in energy in these products. Has anybody tried it?
Thought I'd put it out there before investing. I say investing because they are quite costly:-D

Sounds like a distributor business or MLM type business, they are 100's out there, I would not touch it. I know nothing about Usana and not interested in more supps, I take a lot for my health management.

But I have to say when I was introduced to Pycnogenol in 1995 it was being brought into the U.S. from France and the company I heard lecture on it, convinced me to get on Pycnogenol. Today almost 20 yrs later, it's a major powerful antioxidant, along with grape seed extract and the prices of these two are very very competitive and affordable....I'm so happy that I was a part of that lecture in 1995.

The major topic that got me, was we were told Pycnogenol may prevent cancer.....today many cancer research centers use these power antioxidants in cancer research. Amazing I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back