Medical Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Suzy I too have bilateral trochanter bursitis, bilateral IT band syndrome and pirformis is syndrome, sciatica 2 herniated disc in lower back. I am considering marijuana for pain I do not take anything for pain right now other than ibuprofen or naproxen sometimes. I know there are numerous strains, what works for you I know nothing about marijuana?

Hi, So far the best for me are Cream Caramel for muscle relaxing/pain and puts me to sleep.. Papaya for pain and relaxing during the day (great for headaches), also very uplifting for depression.
I do use white widow in between during the day, helps with pain.

depending on the pain each strain helps in a different way

Smoked marijuana made the asthma worse, and causes the circulation problem to get worse, in our case, but can be worth it for acute pain where my daughter can sit quietly after using it. I'd like to see how edibles or oils work, and try high CBD low THC versions.

I have a question I already have a doctor but if I was to go see a marijuana doctor and get my card would my other doctor still be able to prescribe the meds I am already on ? Or would it interfere?

I am guessing that the same doctor can prescribe both meds, why wouldn't he be able to do it?

My rheumatologist continues to prescribe whatever I need & the medical cannabis dr just gives me the medical cannabis license. Of course, my rheumatologist knows I'm using cannabis. Btw, I live in CA also.

I live in the UK, and there is quite a lot of media attention on this at the moment - because it is not yet legal, yet for many people it is the only way that they are able to manage their pain. It is not yet something that I have tried personally, because I don't feel as though I need to take that step, however I would never completely rule it out for the future, as I know that it is important that people can get some relief from their pain where possible.

Yeah, the media are all over it, but we need to focus on how it makes us feel ultimately.

I tried medical marijuana. It does work, but not for as long as you might hope. It's almost instant, but like I said, it doesn't last too long. An hour for me.

My HUSBAND JUST FOUND OUT THERE IS A SPRAY, TOPICAL MJ OUT THERE THAT WORKS, A GIRLFRIEND OF HIS TOLD HIM. NOW WE JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE WHEN HOW?

I have a question I already have a doctor but if I was to go see a marijuana doctor and get my card would my other doctor still be able to prescribe the meds I am already on ? Or would it interfere?

If you are using medical mj your other doc can still prescribe rx meds.
I get rx meds.

You can also check pharmacy website for durge interaction with mmj, but there reallys isn't any other than making you sleepy.

My HUSBAND JUST FOUND OUT THERE IS A SPRAY, TOPICAL MJ OUT THERE THAT WORKS, A GIRLFRIEND OF HIS TOLD HIM. NOW WE JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE WHEN HOW?

Good question, have you looked online for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back