Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2005
Country
US
State
CA
I have been reading a lot lately on Fibro. and came across an article about people with fibro have a mineral deficiency of sulfur. Has anyone else heard this? in what I was reading a lot made since to me on how I feel and how this whole thing began. I am always being told I am Vit D & B Deficient and Sulfur intake is what helps you absorb D & B. its also help cell regrowth. Any comments or experience with taking a pure organic sulfur? My mind is open to anything that can help

Never read anything about this. I am interested, I will look into it though.

just to let others know I am on a week of taking the pure organic sulfur and I feel such an improvement in the pain..

Oh really, what kind of improvements have you felt personally?

my continuous pain has become less, my hands don't hurt so much anymore. they almost feel like they have lube in them strange feeling. my energy is increasing I think because im not walking around hurting all the time. I only put 1/2 tsp in my coffee in the mornings. I can go up to 1/2 tsp 2 times a day but taking is slow since having fibro is like being a test dummy. lol so far im some what shocked how it is helping

what kind of sulfur do u take jasgal. pill , soap, drink etc.

I am taking organic pure sulfur. its a powder form I put 1/2 teaspoon in my coffee or tea in the morning. im now on 4 weeks and feeling so much better. sometimes get a little pain in the legs and arms but wow. I can say im starting to move around much better. even my co-workers noticed I wasn't in so much pain or tired as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back