Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trellum.fibro will make any and every part of your body hurt.for no reason.

That's how it has to happen, trial and error because there is no cure, just somethings that make us feel better.

Warrior Princess, I take Bromolain-if taken btwn meals it is an anti-inflammatory, if taken with meals it helps digestion. Also Curamin, by "Terry Naturally" This is pricey but really helps. Krill oil is not only an anti-inflammatory but good for your heart.(instead of salmon oil). I have tried Tumeric but it burns my stomach. The Curamin is much stronger but doesn't hurt my stomach at all.
Hope this helps! (sorry, I was camping-just got back)

Ack! I wrote a long message to you Warrior Princess, but don't see it??? Curcumin is the best, "Terry Naturals" is the brand. A bit pricey but worth it. Bromalain; take it between meals and its anti-inflammatory, take it with meals and its for digestion. Krill oil, better than salmon oil and good for your heart, cholesterol, etc. There are others and certain foods are good too. These are easy to look up.
Oh brother, I don't know how I manage to get through life, now you have 2 answers!!!

Last edited:
I've been having a lot of hand pain and joint stiffness in my hands lately-- no swelling but I can't bend my fingers.
It mostly upsets me because I can't flip the bird anymore.
Seriously.
I really just want to be able to flip the bird sometimes. haha Not to strangers but mostly to myself and to my mom for fun.
No more fun, I guess.

At least with typing, I can just peck at the keyboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back