Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
FL
So I've been meaning to post about ionic foot detox baths. I started on these at my chiropractors 10 years ago. My first time I was skeptical but I did feel ALOT better and according to the chart the number one thing that was in my water was yeast which is/has always been a problem 4 me. My son, then only 8, had been chelated for metal toxicity the year before, so my next visit he also did a detox and guess what...his water was loaded with black flakes (we have learned he doesn't chelate metal correctly, that combined with a LOVE for sodas in a can ("cans make them colder mommy")! He would ask regularly if I would take him for a detox. They are a little pricey for a family to do (my husband says it clears his vision) so I checked into buying one...thousands!!!
Fast forward to October 2015, my fibromyalgia had set in full force, my pcp acted like I was lying, the ortho was convinced it went back to pulmonary and I was desperate for relief, I remembered a place I had found months before when we were living in a mold infested house that had the ionic baths, my husband took me and I felt soooo much better, not great, but down from a 10 to an 8. Back up to 10 the next day. I would pay $45/day for those 2 points of relief if I could afford it. I can't. I went on line and to my shock the price is down, wayyyyy down, I purchased one on Amazon for less then $150.
Upon receiving it my entire family set in. Here is how I know it works. 1) I cheated. I don't recommend this, but I did 3 baths one day, my end water getting cleaner each time and my symptoms improving greatly. GREATLY! 2) same air, same water supply but the end water is different and according to each family member (mine-alot of yeast, my husband-liver (he lives bear and so-co, my son-well a little of everything but always alot of black flakes and metallic smell. So the controversy if it's a scam, in my opinion and above exsperiance no, it's not a scam.
This morning my "back fat" and "boobbi bones" had needles and knives that wouldn't let up, one detox bath and I'm down to about a 3 from an 8. ; )
Sorry so lengthy but I wanted to share all the info and not just to help with an educated guess!!!

In short, if you have a place local you can try one out and c if it helps, always worth a try. Please be sure they are sanitary and using a quality machine and the array isn't worn out. (Alternitave and homeopathic are better then manicure spas) If it helps, do some research and if you can purchase one.

Last edited:
Because of your recommendation, I've a call in to my Naturopath MD to see what he thinks. I sure need help with inflammation! the normal is 5, I tested at 12-more than twice as much! Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back