Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2014
Country
US
State
HI
i talked to 2 people with fibro who are on isagenix and they swear by it. one does just the shakes and she says that it helps her with energy and pain and when she stops for a week, she is in worse condition. then i spoke to her massage therapist who recommended the product to her, she also has lupus. she does the complete system - shakes, cleanse, ionix, etc. and after 20 days she started going off all her meds. she has been in remission for a year now. i know it sounds too good to be true. and i'm very skeptical, but listening to her story it sounded so genuine and true. it might not work for everyone but after reading a lot of testimonials on fb and yt, i'm very interested. they also offer money back guaranteed within 30 days.

has anyone tried this? please share i want to hear your story!

So I had to look this up. I've not ever tried iso, years ago I looked into it for weight loss but it was kinda exspensive. The ingredients (that I could read) are all my to do supplement list. Maybe just a good tasting way to intake them.
Sorry I can't give more input. If you do try it please let me know how it does for you.

it has a lot of superfood nutrients, all sourced from new zealand where pesticides, steroids, gmos, etc are banned. i read a bunch of testimonials on fb from other fibro sufferers and was convinced there was nothing to lose with 30 day money back guarantee. gulp. i start next week! i'll keep you posted on my experience.

For anything not approved by the FDA or other credible standards control bodies, I would take a cautionary approach since the claims seen on some of these products might turn out to be superfluous. However it behoves one to use them and them write a review for others to make their stand. I have seen the website and gleamed the fact that it is a weight control and cleansing product. They have a provision for a money back guarantee. Not to be dismissed entirely.

In checking the website, it appears there are four different categories, one being weight loss, another performance, and still healthy aging and energy. I'm not even sure which of those I'd select, because at least two would apply to my situation. I'm sure the cost is out of my budget, but I'm interested to hear how it works for others, and perhaps my situation will change, and I'll be able to afford to try it out in the future.

"For anything not approved by the FDA or other credible standards control bodies, I would take a cautionary approach since the claims seen on some of these products might turn out to be superfluous.'"

Just because something is approved by the FDA, doesn't mean it's safe either. How many times do we see commercials for FDA approved drugs that now have class actions suits attached to them because of the dangerous and lethal adverse events they can cause...too often.

I will tell you, as a clinical trial volunteer that was injured, that there are many shenanigans that pharmaceutical companies and the study facilities pull to hide the adverse effects of drugs just to get them approved. I complained to the FDA, going to far as to send them proof of how the study
facility was hiding retention bonus money (a well-known practice I found out by a lawyer apparently). The FDA sent me a nice "thank you for your complaint letter" and that was the end of that. No action taken 6months later.

But getting back to the subject, there are many protein shakes on the market that apparently have some heavy metals, according to independent lab reports, so yeah, I recommend doing due-diligence before purchasing anything like that.

I'm a happy Isagenix user! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in November 2015 after 8 long years of excruciating pain. I started drinking the IsaLean shakes about 6 weeks ago. I have almost no pain now! It's amazing! I started noticing my energy levels climbing about 4 days in, and now I only have the very occasional dull ache that fades quickly. And you know what else-unheard of- I'm exercising nearly every day! Before I was introduced to Isagenix, I was not exercising due to lack of energy or being in pain. Everything is so different now! I have hope again! I hope this information helps you. Take the chance and try it for a month. Get ready to get happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back