DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
There is a bill being proposed; I don't know if it is House or
Senate;that wants to tax all opioid use to set up a fund for addiction help for those on opioids. It is stated that this is a "fee" not a tax and insurance will pick up most of it. Those who have cancer or other life-threatening illnesses will be able to "get a refund' (How can they get a refund if the insurance is paying for it??) This could add as much as $30 monthly to each Rx. When I find the article again I'll share.
Yet another shot in the back for those of us who are in need of this help. Will it never end?:-x

Okay, it's on Pain News Network, June 2nd

Last edited:
There is a bill being proposed; I don't know if it is House or
Senate;that wants to tax all opioid use to set up a fund for addiction help for those on opioids. It is stated that this is a "fee" not a tax and insurance will pick up most of it. Those who have cancer or other life-threatening illnesses will be able to "get a refund' (How can they get a refund if the insurance is paying for it??) This could add as much as $30 monthly to each Rx. When I find the article again I'll share.
Yet another shot in the back for those of us who are in need of this help. Will it never end?:-x

Okay, it's on Pain News Network, June 2nd

This is never going to end. This has been in the making for the past decade now. This manufactured "epidemic" was over with at least ten years ago. Like most things, Government here is resurrecting the Optics that everyone is a fanatical and crazed and irresponsible street heroin user. It's a pure slap in the face for ALL of humanity!

I encourage every single person who reads this to read over the CDC Guidelines, read the "Freedom of Information Act" filed against them for their laughable statistics they've pulled out of thin air, and go over it with a fine tooth comb. Understand this.

THIS is all about profiteering by dismissing science and Doctors and Anesthesiologists and any brilliant medical professionals, this is about usurping the pure power that medical professionals have HAD in the past with their patients. See, the world is not interested in this because they are not in pain. But WE are the model by which they will beta test their usurping of science and medicine. So everyone in the US SHOULD be on their toes with this issue!

No one cares about us. Let your local Senator prove it to you.

I am NOT going to be using Marijuana just because they're getting ready to adulterate it, push harmful chemicals into it, and tell me to stay out of my head 24/7. In MY head, I AM ALIVE! I don't want to be DEAD.

The ONLY way I have had anything that even closely resembles a life, is because I have been given this beautiful gift of a naturally occurring substance call opiods over my lifetime. While it can not cure Fibro, AS and Chronic Fatigue. It has given me the ability to participate in ALL the other therapies they demand of me, and frankly that I want of myself. But I can have a life partner and not stay at home in the fetal position crying from pain. I can paint. I can do simple household chores, I can rescue two dogs who need me, I can FEEL like I have a purpose, and I have only ever used it for good. And look ... look at the way they threaten us. The good, responsible people who have encountered some of life worst occurrences and survived them! How DARE this country! How DARE they think they know what Chronic Pain is. How DARE the general public agrees to make the absurd mental gymnastics to link us to street drug users! HOW DARE THEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back