Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Dear Friends
If you or a loved one has struggled with one of the following disorders: Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, candida yeast infections or Systemic Candidiasis, Infertility, an environmental disease such as chemical or heavy metal toxicity, or a degenerative disease such as Osteoporosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, or the devastating and invariably fatal illness of Lou Gehring's Disease (ALS), -

OR - if you have a child with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder, either classical Autism, Asperger's Syndrome or Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) with autistic tendencies, you know how stressful and potentially devastating these and the above disorders can be, for you and your loved ones.

Modern medicine is often at a loss when it comes to treating these conditions - many doctors do not even recognize chronic fatigue syndrome, systemic candidiasis, or environmental toxicities. Nor do they understand them.

For autistic spectrum disorders, modern medicine states that there are really no proven biomedical interventions, and that your best bet is to find a good educational program for your child with these "irreversible" conditions.

And for the neurological disorders such as Alzheimers Disease, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis and Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS), modern medicine offers precious little hope, and in the case of ALS, no hope at all till now.
NO ISSUE ! just an opinion.

Not wanting to rain on anyones parade but in the absence of scientific data from reputable researchers I must say OH My God Here We Go Again. Who are WE? What medical school did WE graduate from ? What scientific data are WE quoting from? And just how much is the bottom line of the cost that you will charge for this cure or knowledge to seek our own cures? Also Lopez 176 why do you not post information about where you are from? Most of the legitimate people on this forum have no problem identifying who they are. You don't say in your profile where you are. You could be a Santa Ria practitioner from D.R or Cuba just looking to make a fast buck on people that are hoping to latch onto a purported cure. There are witch doctors in Asian countries and YES I have seen them that make these claims. So Put up or shut up as we say in Southern Ontario.

I think Al speaks for most of us with his reply.
Well said Al!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back