Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AR
So this is going to sound random and odd, but I just cant figure it out. I am always sick. It seems to be around the time I am supposed to get my monthly cycle. I get a rash all over my arms, my throat gets sore and I am in tons of pain. It is happening right now. I am waiting for state assistance to kick in. ( Had to leave my job because my soon to be ex husband worked there and stalked me) I haven't been able to see a doctor. I am not looking for a diagnosis, just any advise. I am in so much pain right now. I did go to the ER and they were confused as heck. They could see all the symptoms of strep, but it came back negative. They even did a bigger culture where they send it to the lab.. Still nothing. I am having trouble sleeping and this is going on like 2 weeks.

The first day I thought I had pink eye, because my eyes were glued shut. I have tried allergy meds, but not helping.

ANY suggestions would be great. Even suggestions on how to soothe it. The hospital gave me antibiotics, just in case.

I feel so sorry for you! I've been also having a hard time getting an accurate diagnosis in the last few weeks, yes, it's frustrating as hell! Have you seen an internal medicine doctor? He should be able to diagnose you accurately? There are many things that can cause a sore throat, have you ever been checked by an oral health professional? If you don't have strep but your throat is sore, then you should really get checked by your dentist or one of those doctors who specialize in the mouth, nose, sinus, etc.

As for the pain... where you do get it exactly?

The thing is I have no medical insurance and no income at the time. I am waiting for my state assistance to be approved. I had my tonsils taken out a few years ago. The pain is in my throat. My ears hurt too, but the ER examined everything. They even checked my white blood cell count, because I get this away around the time I get my period and I have endometriosis. My thoughts were that with the endometrosis ( some are trying to get it classified as an auto-immune disease) maybe my white blood cells are trying to fight that. I had a doctor tell me that once. But the ER said everything was fine. I have been sick now for 2 weeks. I am thinking of possibly going back to the ER, just to see if anything else has developed. That's my only option as I do not have any assistance right now and urgent care asks for a couple hundred, where as the ER will just bill you.

I do hope that you are able to find out what is going on with you :)

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that... there is nothing worse than not knowing what wrong with you exactly! I've always say that! Specially if you are a nervous person! By the way... are your lymph nodes swollen most of the time around your period? My mom had endometriosis, but never had those symptoms. It's a tough disease! She almost bled to death until they finally did something about it. Her periods weren't even that painful!

Each person is different tho. I hope they rule out lupus and lymes disease, that way you can feel some relief. Best of luck!

It's kind of funny. It's one of those things where you don't want it to be anything serious, but at the same time, you do, just so you have an answer and aren't crazy. That how I have felt all my life.

That's crazy about your mom.

My great grandma (whom I have never met) passed away from what they believe was a drug overdose. She had issues like I do, but no one ever believed her. My mom has been researching all my issues lately and telling my grandma what she finds. My grandma is saying that all my issues sound like what my great grandma was dealing with. It would be crazy after over 50 years to possibly have an answer to what was wrong with my great grandma. What is even crazier is that ever since I was very young, my grandma has told me that I reminded her so much of her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back