Not open for further replies.

nascarmike

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
rhode island
Hi all my name is Mike. Just got diagnosed w/ fm this past year. Finally have a name for what I knew five years ago. Glad to have a place to go to talk with people in the same boat. Hope to have a positive time on the forums.

Hello Mike,
Glad you found the forum. There are lots of members here that have shared the symptom management of fibro, that everyone can benifit from. It is so nice to be able to click on the topic of your concern and acually learn what treatments have worked or not worked for others, which gives you ideas on other treatments you can ask your doctors about.

Also this forum tries to be very supportive and understanding when it comes to the problems we all deal with in having fibro, like non-believers and rude doctors, or just waiting for that diagnosis with the endless testing. All comments are mean't to be uplifting and encouraging toward other members, after all we are all in the same boat and we care about you. Please ask more questions and post answers to other members questions.

Look forward to seeing your posts around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back