Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
UK
State
Angus
Hi there, and Happy New Year :/ This is my first time reaching out in a forum . . . And now that I've made the first couple of steps, I'm not really all that sure what to say. I'm struggling, I suppose. I hide everything about fm if I possibly can and go it 'solo'. I do have a very supportive partner, but (although they do nothing to make me feel this way) I think I need somewhere to talk, to feel safe, and to reach out a bit to others . . . Support others, too, I hope. I feel a bit teary and a bit embarrassed, tbh. I've hit a brick wall with a couple of things and . . . well . . . Hi, and I hope to catch up with some of you soon.
Info - diagnosed about 3 years ago. I was pretty average-healthed until a spinal injury about 9 or so years ago . . . and all went pear-shaped after that.

segan, Stop worrying about how to use the forum, as it is very simple to use and we are all easy going folks who truly understand your pain and feel your grief. Just jump right in and keep posting answers to others or questions you might have. If you need to vent we got a place for that and many off-topic subjects too. Try reading the general knowledge and the chronic fatigue and pain sections, as well as, the alternative means. All sections have good info on fibro medications and easing of pain, and lots of coping skills.

Look forward to seeing more of you around the forum and we are happy you found us. :)

Thank you so much for your help. It is much appreciated.

Welcome , just jump in and say what Evers on your mind. The only silly question in life are the ones you don't ask

We all have low times and other times that are much better...so talk it out..this is a good place for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back