Not open for further replies.

denipink

Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello my name is Denise Ravary and i live in Ontario, Canada. I was diagnosed with fibro about 2 years ago. Right now i am waiting to be x-rayed for feet, hands, knees and spine with the Rheumy so i sure hope they will be ok.

I am here looking for info, friendship and support.

Thank you. Denise

denipink,
Welcome to the forum. this is a wonderful spot to learn more about fibro, and to make new friends. Each of the sections in the forum provide lots of good topic's on managing fibro symptoms. Be sure to read the back posts, as well as, the newer ones, because each post contains lots of good coping skills and discussions on medications and pain relief.

So come on in and start posting questions or just take part in answering other members. Check out the last section as we talk about hobbies and even a spot to talk about how your day is going and maybe something you would like to share.

See you around the forum. :)

thank you for the welcome :) nice that you took the time to post to me. i am looking forward to this group. there are lots of good threads here.

i am disappointed that i was not alerted to your post. don't they send something to my email when someone posts?

Check in the upper left hand corner of page "User CP". Click on that and check your settings to see if you allow messages to be sent. It is easy to forget to check the box to allow notices to be sent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back