DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2011
Country
CA
State
on
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and I really need to find some people to chat with and vent to. I feel like I am drowning in pain.

If there is anyone out there that would like to chat. Please message me.

Thanks,

Brandie

Hello there Brandie,
First off lets deal with your pain issue. Please go and read the posts under chronic pain and under the alternative methods and see if you can find anything that could help you ease your pain. Next we are a very supportive group and we try very hard to help all members in dealing with fibro. The symptoms can be different and sometimes just plain weird but we are here to listen and share, and offer lots of cyber hugs when necessary.

As for making new friends count me as one. I love to chat with folks. You can also make new friends by posting questions and answering posts, as well as, welcoming in new members. Your not alone anymore and we are so happy you found our forum. :)

I'm new too- I thought I was losing my mind because my pain was so debilitating- It feels comforting to have a supportive group but on the other hand I am sad so many people are in such pain-I am going to try dietary changes and exercise to see if it helps and I have begun keeping a journal, which makes me feel a little more in control as I see patterns emerging.

Thanks. It's really nice to know others are out there. Obviously, I don't want people in pain but if we have to be it's nice to know others. I too, have realized that I need to try some dietary changes and exercise to see if I can help myself. At this point, it is causing a lot of issues in my marriage and I don't want this illness to be the reason we fall apart. Has anyone else been experiencing marital issues since you were diagnosed?

Hi Brandie, I'm new here too so count me a a new friend :) I'm new to the whole FM thing, finding this forum so early will hopefully give me the support that seems to be lacking in the 'real' world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back