Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AR
State
buenos aires
Hello!
I am kind of freaking out
My story starts two months ago, when I began having pins and needles all over my body, muscle pain in my legs, arms and my neck, and twitches all over my body and headaches.
Of course, I went into Dr google, and I started getting crazy about als (something highly unlikely, I am 19 yo)
I went to a neurologist that told me I had normal reflexes, but I am still thinking about als...
I sometimes experience with a burning sensation in my hands and nauseas.
My blood test came back perfectly.
Im female and 19 yo.
What do you think?

I think you should try to relax. Easier said than done, I understand this. A diagnosis of FMS is essentially one of exclusion along with longevity of symptoms. Because of this you must need to continue to follow up with your family physician. This can be both tiring and frustrating in the meantime. If you are worrying excessively about your symptoms you may be experiencing anxiety symptoms which are tingling, numbness, weakness headaches and nausea. I'm not trying to play down what you are experiencing, however stress and worry will only add to your described symptoms. The best step you can take is to visit your Dr, explain how you're feeling and along with investigating possible conditions you will also have your fears alleviated.

Welcome.when I was your age.omg I'm so old.lol.well when I was your age I started getting pins and needles all over. For what seemed like years I would have panic attacks.sometimes without going blue or passing out.
Do u find your heart races ,or feels like it beats harder when u get the pins and needles.?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back