Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
It has been a bittersweet week for me. On the plus side I finally received word that my disability was approved. On the minus side my sister in law lost her battle with diabetes and passed away yesterday morning. She has been in my life since we were both 15 years old and I will miss her terribly. She was my closest friend and confidant. There was no end to the amount of trouble we could get ourselves into. Images of everything we have done together keep playing over and over in my mind like a movie reel.

Rest in Peace Lesa! I will miss you.

I'm sorry to hear your sad news but I know it has taken away a world of pain for her. I know that doesn't make your pain any less, I'm rubbish at saying the right thing! Hugs to you & your family at this really sad time.

My sincere condolences. There are no words/sentences to cover the pain and loss of a loved one.

I hope you can all focus on the good memories and happy times. Wishing you a lot of strength.

So sorry Tipbill..life long friends that become family are priceless..my sis in law is also my best friend and we have been through thick and thin since we were 19/20.

It's such a big loss for you ..and like Vicky i hope your memories will give you comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back