Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
CA
State
AB
Hi, i have had Fibro for about 2 yrs and until last year i thought there was no hope but I found a all natural supplement that changed my life. Now I am back to my old self , the pain days are less and less and now I have hope for the future.

Sounds like a scam

Could be but there was no name given to the pill that was taken,we wait and see if we get another post lol

Good health. But you should at least have shared it with yours truly. Has the pain subsided? Anyway, I would like to share some to this end and these are HTP-5 and SAMe which are synthetic hormones the building blocks that generate serotonin and dopamine hormones to alleviate depression and elevate mood. Hey, I forgot Magnesium supplements which are very effective.

I agree, it was probably a scam post that started this thread, but we might as well make the most of it :). I've found those to be helpful @remnant. Since I have many co-existing conditions, it's often difficult to find the right combination that works for me. Magnesium is something that I've found helpful over the years, even well before I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Vitamin D is also helpful. I sometimes forget how helpful each of these is to me, until I run out, and the symptoms get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back