Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
so im sitting here with the fan on .im in the UK so not famous for the sunshine.
I'm so hot all the time, night time I can't sleep I'm so hot.
In the morning when I have my first cup of tea I boil ,so much so I can't drink it.
Anyone else suffer ?

I have the opposite problem - I get cold really easily. Sometimes my feet get so cold I have to soak them in hot water before bed or I won't be able to sleep.

Come for a cuddle u can cool me down and il warm u up lol

I've finally found someone who can appreciate my icy feet! :)

Before fibro I was always cold. I never really broke out in a sweat. Now I am always too hot. Thought it was pre-menopause, but it is all the time. Can't wait for winter this year!

for me it flips around, sort of a daily thing. feel hot, then next day can't get warm. interestingly, when i take my morning temp (doctor asked since i'm chronically mildly hypothermic), not much changes. so i'm thinking the hot days are a nerve thing....
:)

i used to be always cold. friends used to tell me it was bc i had no insulation. but with fibro, i'm always hot now. unless ofcourse i'm in cold weather, then i'm cold.

my extremities especially are burning hot, especially after a meal. even a healthy plant based meal.

When I'm doing any kind of physical activity I sweat more than humanly possible and I'm not that out of shape. But then sometimes even the slightest so temp change I freeze to death.
Also this weird thing happens when my body can't stay at one temp... I'm sweating and then freezing over and over again and I can't control it and there's no fever.. Bizarre

I do feel like I have worse temperature control now. Sometimes when I take a bath or a shower to warm up I get overheated.

Just mentioned on another post that I had said I can't wait for winter. (See my post above.) it has been rainy this week and cooler. I am just aching. It's only been down to about 55, but it's horrible. I'm really dreading the snow.

Il have your snow pls.

I SUFFERED TERRIBLE THIS LAST SUMMER, I HAD TO CLOSE ALL BLINDS DURING THE DAY WITH 3 FANS RUNNING. I JUST CAN NOT BE IN THE HEAT, WHICH ROBS ME
E OF FUN IN THE SUN WITH GRANDKIDS. I'M PRAYING I'LL LOOSE 40.00 LBS, THAT CAME ON AFTER DIAGNOSED. SOME OF THE MEDS BROUGHT ALOT OF IT ON, CYMBALTA, LYRICA, BP PILLS . Your not alone !

I tell everyone my Thermastate is broken. It's so hard to regulate, my two best friends are, heating pad, and icepack.

We have started to have some nice cool weather.
Very cold at night window wide open.very chilly in the morning drink my tea outside with a vest top on,lol I walk little one to school. And I never wear a coat . Pls faces .im sweating there shivering .

the temp thing is horrible, though i do find that the heated mattress pad helps at night when i'm sore and crawl into bed. and i've been doing the infrared sauna which helps with symptoms, including the temp fluctuations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back