Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
US
State
Ca
Does anyone know if anxiety attacks can happen with fibromyalgia ?

Yes they can. Have you ever had them before? I use to self rx with booze, then when I went though some trama, was put on alprazolam because of my nerves. That took the place of booze. If you have had one panicke attack you will know it.

Yes they can. Have you ever had them before? I use to self rx with booze, then when I went though some trama, was put on alprazolam because of my nerves. That took the place of booze. If you have had one panicke attack you will know it.
I started having them really bad when I was working. I have some anxiety daily but don't have panic attacks regularly. Alcohol really use to help my anxiety but I decided to stop drinking Even just one beer would help.

When my symptoms increase my anxiety increases right along with them. In some ways the anxiety is worse than the pain.

If I can get my symptoms to calm down the anxiety does too.

I am the same as DK engineer

Definitely, though I have had anxiety issues separate from my fibro as well. I also used to drink, a lot - but that was before I had a kid. Now I only have a beer or two on the rare weekend. I take Buspar to help with my anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back