Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
NJ
Hi.. Im new

Hi all...

This is my first post because I was just diagnosed TODAY! After the appt I just spent the last hour reading what Fibromyalgia is and OMG why didnt of the ZILLION Doctors that i have seen over the last 3 years EVER think of this? I read through all of the symptoms I found myself screaming out loud YES! YES! YES! Finally I dont feel so CRAZY!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Yes it's amazing how many ppl wait so long to find out what they have got.i was very lucky that my Dr told me on the spot ,was a good few weeks mind you before I beilived him.i do hope u will post and make some new friends here , we're all here to support each other the best we can.

Twin,thanks for posting. First I'dLike to say your not crazy and your not alone. If you need to talk I'm here.
Do as much research as you can. Doctors don't do research. Doctors think seeing them is privilege not a right. You are in control of your life,not the doctors. You will see many doctors before you find the one that YOU can work with.
Next your family will not believe you because you look fine to them. Don't let them get you down. I read a reply on here and thought it was worth passing on. Ask the no believers when they have a headache if they can prove it. They too look fine. Knowledge is your tool to success with the doctors. Never ask for meds by name or they think your there for meds. Never ever tell anyone you want to kill yourself,they will put you in jail. Find your Triggers to the pain and try to avoid them.
I wish when I was diagnosed someone would have told me what I just told you.
Please do your research and keep us informed of what you have learned and how you are doing.
We are glad your here and we are all willing to help you.
Keep posting and replying to threads.
Welcome to place to get knowledge and support.
You are welcome to friend me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back