DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
US
State
Va
Greetings!
I feel like I have my fibro well controlled. However, there is one problem I can't seem to solve. Can anyone recommend a good brain supplement to enhance creativity. I feel like the same part of my brain that allows creativity is related to problem solving, and it is not working as well as I would like.

In the past, I have fixed this using ssri's, but I don't like the side effects. Anyone have a suggestion for something that has fixed this problem for you?

Thank you!

Hi, I find meditation designed to release creativity, works well...

Welcome Dpal. what is SSRI's? brain fog is part of the fibro. not sure what meds your taking. most meds for fibro are nerve blockers to the brain.
their are brain teasers and enhancing games on the web, you can try those. but i would tell my doctors about what is happening.

Cmetryme, SSRIs are one type of antidepressant....selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

thanks you loftpat. i will look this up now i know what it is.

adderall works for me. but you have to have adhd or major depression disorder to get it. maybe a mood stabilizer? caffeine? who gave you the ssri's should be able to help. when you do get your creativity back, be carefull not to over do it and over extend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back