Diagnosis
8/2003
Country
US
State
mi
Last night and today I've been having the worst flares I've ever had ,
My skin hurts so badly that my blankets feel like sand paper made out of
Broken glass and anything touching my hairs hurts my hair follicles, I break into
Tears every time I move.
I've noticed recently my pain has been getting progressively worse for the past few months.
And doctors don't seem to be taking me seriously.
Do you have anything that helps you when you're not feeling too well?

hello, as a daily pain sufferer i can feel your pain so to speak! you need to know why you are having flare ups. what are your triggers and avoid them. what did you eat/drink yesterday. did you change meds. are your meds wearing off. read back in your log book and see what changed. sometimes its weather.
I too have the blanket and hair issues. im told this is part of the fibro and its now diagnosed as SEVERE Fibro. try to stay calm as much as possible. dont drink coffee as it gets the nerves going. ween off of it slowly. keep moving. the others will tell you what they do as well.

Stay calm and know one day is coming and it will be a good day/hours. im sorry you are feeling like this as well.

Hot bath before sleep and swim in warm water and hot weather. i cant play hard sport, eat papaya and water melon. It will make my ibs and ic wake up. Dont sleep in air conditioner or in cold weather, it will make your muscle ache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back