Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
While I was seaching for the benefits of coca leaf that can help fibro pains I also came across the information of Kartom leaf.

According to wikipedia ( under the name Mitragyna speciosa)

Kratom (also known as Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree from Indonesia whose leaves produce a psychoactive effect. The leaf of the kratom tree is known to produce a full spectrum of typical opioid effects which can range from stimulation to sedation, and even both in some cases. It is commonly used as a substitute for opioid painkillers, a sleep aid and as a recreational drug.

There are a variety of strains of kratom; some of which have a much stronger opioid characteristic, causing sedation, while others are considered similar to a pleasant caffeine stimulation. As a general rule, kratom tends to produce more stimulating effects at lower doses but becomes increasingly more sedating as the dosage is increased.

Kratom has a long history of human usage and is legal in many countries.It is commonly sold online and is also available within certain head shops and gas stations.

-------------------------------------------

8) My grandma used to chew on them too, but this is the first time I've found the answer why she did it. :mrgreen:

It's proven to be effective with fibro patients , but sadly in state of Florida soon might not be legal while everywhere else is.

I haven't yet try it my self but I had lots of time witnessing growing up. I might try it if I can find it.

Check out youtube video title

Thailand Legalizes Kratom - You'll Never Guess Who Uses It.

Last edited:
This Fibro suffer who need kratom to survive

YouTube video

A Cry to Save Kratom from a Fibromyalgia Fighter

---------

There's a lot of youtube videos about how kratom cure their many other drugs addiction. What do you think? I know there were some news about a mother who lost her child to depression suicided and doctor found one of the substance was mitragyna. But other also said there were mixture of others drugs . Included many other incidents report of mixture drugs used involved in other cases. So FDA wanna top it from selling without the test being done enough to know any real effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back