Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
Bc
I’m not sure how the list was generated but it contains trainees (not practicing doctors), retired rheumatologists, and even rheumatologists who don’t believe in fibromyalgia. I myself dont accept FM referrals but am listed as an expert in the field. This is causing confusion for my patients and I’m sure as a patient trying to locate the right rheumatologist that such a list isn’t helpful. I’ve been trying for 2 years to get this site to fix the problem. I would appreciate if you could respond to my messages

I have sent your message to David, in hopes he can correct this problem. As yet I have not heard back from him. I will send it again. If you want to message me with your name it might be easier to get it removed from the list you speak of.

Thank you for your help! The following people are either retired, not in practice, do not see fibromyalgia cases, are not rheumatologists, or do not practice in Vancouver:

Ada Man, Andrew Chalmers, Ann Marie Colwill, Corisande Baldwin, Jan Dutz, Jane Prince, Natasha Dehghan,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back