Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
NC
Glad to have found this wonderful community! I'm a 40 y/o mom to 2 girls. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago shortly after a total hysterectomy and then a gallbladder removal. I never really identified what the trigger was for my fibro but I suspect it was mainly about my (previous) extremely high stress job and insomnia combined with the surgeries. I suffered with back pain for many years as well and had one surgery to correct a ruptured disc. The good news is that once my fibro was diagnosed and managed all the other pain (back, residual pelvic pain, etc.) seemed to fall in line most days.

I'm always interested in learning what others are doing to manage their symptoms. Also if there are any new treatments out there I like to hear about that as well. Thanks for having me!

Yekilon,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I noticed you have jumped right in and started posting and that is great. I would suggest that you read through a lot of the older posts and new of course, to learn coping skills and hints for improving your life, as well as, lots of relaxing tips and other areas such as off-topic and venting.

Ask any question that your struggling with or just add your opinions to other members questions. We try to be very supportive and offer hope and encouragement. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back