Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2007
Country
US
State
Rhode Island
I have not been on for a while... I ended up reading some of my older threads. Seems I usually started a thread when I was very very depressed. This is usually where I wrote. Reading the responses to my threads now verses then is incredible. I did read them back then but I did not actually comprehend them. At the time I posted I was so consumed with negativity I could not see true positivity. I had absolutly nothing good to say about anything. Today, I can see them. Overwhelming. Support and concern of, to, a stranger. It's profound.

To anyone who posted a reply for me, I want to say thank you. I appreciate you for taking time to read my thread and actually responding. It did make a difference then and it still does now.

Depression has always been a part of my life and it will always be. But today I'm here to see how others are dealing and learning with daily fibro life, not because I'm in another hole.

Glad to see you again :) You did sound very depressed back then, but it's normal given the circumstances. I also suffer from depression, and I know how hard it can be. I'm very glad you are doing much better now, that you didn't let the depression win. Good for you, and I hope we continue to see you participating here in the future.

Thanks Trellum. I do remember seeing your name a lot back then. I think it's great your reaching out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back