Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/1992
Country
US
State
CA
I'm new here & wanted to say hello & introduce myself. Still learning my way around this site. I'm 49 was in a severe car accident in 1992. They did not know of FMS then so was diagnosed with Myofacial Disease. Anyway, 15 Dr.s, shots, Chiropractic, etc etc etc ... I was finally diagnosed with what they termed Secondary Fibromyalgia. Since the car accident I've had 2 spinal surgeries (successful thank God) ... But as some of you know who have had this a long time ... Some Days ; Boy oh boy! It's just tough! I relish when I have a good day! My husband married me a year after the accident even knowing I may never get better. He's a God send! I take Vicodin & Soma when needed. I've changed my eating habits (as little sugar as possible) My Mom gave me a Nutri Bullet for Christmas and has helped my eating habits even more! Friday I felt so good my hubby n I went to the driving range (it's been a year since my last spine surgery so Dr. cleared me to play golf... Wellllllll as most of us Fibroites we over do & of course I did just that uuuggg! One would think after 21years 22 years this August one would learn (I'm so bull headed) Yesterday I didn't feel to bad and thought, "cool I didn't over do it this time".... W R O N G ! It's Easter & I woke up (as per usual lol) feeling awful couldn't make it to church but am hanging in there! Lesson learned lol we'll see!
Gentle Hugs, Alisa

Alisa0522,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have had a very rough time of it, but I am glad you found this forum. Many members have put up posts with lots of good solid info that helps others find out about medications and other ways to cope with strange symptoms or stress, and depression and medications, as well as, the people around you that don't believe in fibro.

We do our best to be supportive and answer any question you may have. For now feel free to join in on the forum and make new friends. See you around and look forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back