Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
Hi everybody! I'm new to the forum. I haven't been diagnosed yet. I'm still going through lots of tests and doctor's visits, trying to pin down exactly what's wrong. In the meantime, I'm learning to live with chronic pain and trying to get on with my life.

It's great to read about other people's experiences here. Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy or just a complainer! Fortunately, I have a great rheumatologist, who is taking his time to treat and diagnose me correctly. My family is super supportive too. But it's nice to have someplace to talk about what's going on with people who are going through the same thing. Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

emilyi,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you just make yourself to home and join in on the discussions and offer friendly upbeat advice to other members. We all try to support one another with good advice and fun and caring. Just take time to read through the sections and offer any comment in areas that reflect on your own struggles with fibro or other health problems.

There are off-topic sections as well that give you a place to talk about hobbies or other other things in your life besides the fibro. If you need to vent then there is a place for that as well.

Hope to see more of your postings around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back