Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
NJ
I am so happy that I found this forum. I've read a lot of the postings, and can relate to so much, including people not understanding that fibro is not in your head and your are not being lazy and trying to avoid things! Also, the LOOONNNNNNNG path to finally getting the right diagnosis!

Look forward to hearing about others' experiences and learning about other ways to cope with this. I've probably had it longer than I realized, but was too caught up in sucking it up because that's how I was raised, plus I had other issues as well. Finally got a definitive diagnoses in May of this year. Not that I'm glad I have it, but at least now I know why I feel so lousy at times.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am in the middle of getting ready to move and so I am way behind in my welcoming in of new members, so please forgive me for missing your post. I hope you will read the old and new posts and take part in answering questions and learning different ways to cope with the symptoms of fibro from other members. Join in on off topics, as well as, the major issues and coping skills, and ask questions on any subject that you do not understand.

We try to be supportive in words and smiles, and offer encouragement when life gets you down and venting is a must. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back