DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
Hi all.
Diagnosed a week ago with fibro and OA. Rheumatologist who I waited a year to see. I currently take diclofenac 50mg x2 day it work fairly well. Told him it was hard on my stomach. He said there is other stuff you can take see your dr. Gee thanks for the tip! I know I sound sarcastic but I'm a little frustrated. Guess I will go back to regular gp. I think I'm back to the beginning again.

Welcome.well your Dr is the best person to see as they will be dealing with you the most.
Maybe ask for a gastro pill to protect your tummy. I take mine every morning an half hour before my tramadol and it works wonders.
If that don't work ask for something else.x

Ok I will go back and see dr. I shouldn't complain too much. I still have pretty decent quality of life and yes im still working, so any kind of narcotic is out for now. My biggest complaint is the lack of sleep and fatigue. It would be a dream to wake up rested and ready for the day.

Hi Christieann,
When you go back to your gp, or perhaps call his/her nurse, ask for a new rheumatologist referral.

Your frustration is more than understandable. I've had fibro for 2.5 years now and I'm still being experimented on by doctors as far as medication goes. It's ridiculous. I think I've literally tried everything except for methadone, which, believe it or not, I know someone who takes this for fibro! Good luck on your journey and don't give up. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back