Are you a crafty bugger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also a Pinterest addict. Once I get on that site looking mostly for crafting inspiration I can loose hours! I just love looking at some of all that wonderful crafting of others. I've even put a couple pics of my own stuff on there.

I was wondering of those of you who do plastic canvas, what is your method for cutting out the patterns out of the plastic canvas sheets? How do you stay away from cutting in the wrong places? I have lots of good pattern books but since the patterns are colored in where the threads go I have a hard time figuring out and following the cutting lines on difficult patterns. Any tips you can share would be wonderful. :)

Above and beyond anything else when it comes to crafting, my favorite thing to do is to scrapbook because it conjures up all kinds of good memories and I love putting a story together with the pictures that I have. However, I also enjoy crochet and needlework. When it comes to crafting there really isn't anything that I won't try at least once.

I take on various DIY projects all the time. Recently I've been building all sorts of lamps for my friends.

I love getting crafty with my knitting needles and wool. In the evening I watch the television whilst knitting, I love making baby clothes as they do not take long to complete. Knitting is definitely my favourite way to relax.

I work at home and majority of my work is crafting. I work with animal bones and in taxidermy projects, mostly-but I also do locket making as well. One of my hobbies is working with dead animals that have died of natural causes. I found it is much cheaper to extract the bones myself, than buy them in bulk online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back