Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
After a 6 week hiatus, except for the fatigue, the pain is back big time. I helped out at church with VBS as I needed to stay with my granddaughter anyway. It was only for 3 days. The 2nd day I knew I was going to be in trouble. The last day I would not have gone at all if it wasn't for my precious granddaughter. Now I'm a mess; hurting everywhere! Bottom line is that I would've gone anyway, it was that important. But oh my word! I've been hit with a mac truck! Seems I can't even remember what to do to help the pain. Intense pain always blocks my brain. Thanks for letting me cry on your computer.

Hi Ruralchick! So sorry to hear you are hurting all over! *HUGS* I know what you mean, pain also tends to block my thoughts, but it's always useful to let all your feelings out. I loved to do the same on my private blog, until I found out it wasn't 100% private :O But it's great we have this place to vent and moan! I hope you felt much better after writing this! Hope you feel better soon, please keep us posted!

Hi Ruralchick, hope today is going better for you. We put ourselves through hell for our kids and grandkids, don't we? Hope you can take it easy until the flare up lessens. Six weeks without severe pain is pretty cool. Cry on our computers any time.

After a 6 week hiatus, except for the fatigue, the pain is back big time.

:cry: I'm so sorry to hear this. I see that you wrote this a few days ago. Have you had any relief from it since then? I sure hope so.

And yes, I certainly do understand how VBS and time with your granddaughter was so important and you'd do it again. Nothing wrong with that at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back