Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
well now I was talking to my mother shes 67. And she was telling me how she shuffles out of bed at night like an 90 year old. Poor old girl had 3 colds in two months ,but I couldn't help but say hang on mum im 42 and I walk around like I'm 90.how do u think that feels .
Wondering what the hell il be like that 70.
I didn't mean to be so blunt but feeling your age is one thing ,feeling like u got one foot in the grave at 20 30 40 50 is another.
I try not to dwell on it but somedays it really pulls u down don't it.

I'm hopeful that in 10 years someone will have a better answer for fibromyalgia. I figure as long as I keep moving and believing, it's not going to cripple me! But I agree, there are some days that are miserable and that try to suck you down. I'm learning to smack the hell out of them.

I feel 100 when I get out of bed in the morning, but I sleep 8-10 hrs....my biggest issue NOW is a mess from hip replacement from advancing OA. I'm 77 this year and hip job made me so worse...

Anyone else challenged with OA....I never had great great pain with FM.

Grape Seed Extract I believe has helped me age better as it is an anti aging antioxidant, powerful one. I use to say years ago, everyone should be taking grape seed extract, it's been a salvation in my overall health. Do some research and read some of the MANY reviews on it. These people aren't making up stories...

Those on drug blood thinners, should not take BOTH.....grape seed ex cleans and keeps our blood thin....we don't want sticky dirty blood.

forgetmenot, i hear you and understand you. i too feel that age thing. now i'm just thankful that i can get out of bed and see my wife and son.
i dont care how old i am or i how old feel. im glad you have your mom around you. i lost my mom when she turned 55. lost all of her brothers and sister at age 55-60. im now turning 53 on the 17th of this month. enjoy the time you have with her. you can be 90 yrs old together. big hugs darlin.

Cemetryme.im sorry for your loss, I lost my brother he was only38.i no what your saying and it's right.u no how u got somedays.

thanks. im sorry to hear of your lose too. im sure its very hard on your mom too.

I remember sitting next to my grandmother at my moms sisters funeral.

she was crying and looked at me and said " a mother never thinks she will see her children go before her." she watched her two daughters and one son die before her. its something i will never forget. how she looked at me and her tears running down her face. i could only hug her and say im here for you and i love you.

please tell your mom you love her everyday. it matters!

Well I live with my parents now ,everything we do is a team effort . We keep each other going.there more love in this house then there's been for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back