Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi darkchocolate,
It sounds like the Lyrica might be working. You said the burning sensations aren't that bad so they'll probably go away altogether when you get to the final dosage. Best of luck with that okay.

When you were sitting in the chair in which your feet could not touch the floor, it sounds like you cut off your blood supply and your over-reactive pain sensors went bananas.

I sometimes have trouble with standing or sitting in one position too long. Usually its my knees, feet and low back that hurt They ache and burn. And doing one thing over and over causes pain and swelling too. Repetitive Motion Syndrome. Pulling my knees up, sitting on my knees? Nope. No way, unless I've just had a steroid shot. I have osteoarthritis in my knees.

No worries about your reply. It was a very good post. Have a peaceful night 0 : )

Good morning, Cheryl Ann,

I really appreciate your reply. Thank you for explaining about the over reactive pain sensors going bananas when my feet didn't touch the floor. I was sitting in church yesterday (I haven't been going, so this is the first time in a long time). I am saying this, just to explain why I didn't get up and move around. I really enjoyed the special singing and preaching-it was a homecoming service. Anyway, my legs were burning from sitting and/or we were expecting rain. Three days in the past it rained and my legs bothered me more than usual. My knees will burn occasionally when I cross them-just a habit crossing them. Of course, I quickly uncross them.

Have a great week! Think positive thoughts. I am really trying to find the positive things in my day and past to keep my thoughts more positive.

Yes! Think positive! Hard to do when you're in pain but it is important to do. I think I will start up my grateful journal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back